Monday, November 21, 2011

More Photoshop work

Here are more examples of my photoshop work. These were all done for a class called Crossing Borders. As well as being very interesting and informative, this class also helped clarify my thesis project.
This project consisted of a group of words that we had to illustrate throughout the semester. Of course, I could have done actual drawings, but I was very pleased with the final results.

Before I forget, let me mention that these images are built from photos that are not mine. Unfortunately, I cannot acknowledge the photographers since I use photos from everywhere. Hopefully, they will not be too upset that I re-purposed their beautiful images.




 

 


 


 


 



 


 


     

 
 











2 comments:

  1. Thanks Ty. More and more lately, I'm trying to find a use for these skills. I feel like there is something right on the tip of my brain, but I just can't quite grasp it. Hopefully, it will come to me sooner rather than later.

    ReplyDelete